“KFRX Tuition Giveaway 2012” RULES
AND THREE EAGLES COMMUNICATIONS GENERAL CONTEST RULES
KFRX Tuition Giveaway courtesy of Dr Pepper is a contest that will run from September 17th 2012 – October 5th 2012. Registration will close October 5th 2012 at 11:59PM . The Grand Prize is $2,500 tuition to any school (university, trade, etc). The maximum prize value is $2,500, excluding room and board. The Grand Prize must be redeemed within one academic year.
How to Win: Visit any Russ’s Market or Super Saver in Lincoln, NE (listed below) to obtain a text code located in the beverage aisle. Text code can also be found on www.Facebook.com/RussMarket. Listeners can text the code to 50352 for a chance to qualify for the $2,500 grand prize. Everyone who sends a text message will receive a response to their text if they are selected as a qualifier. The response will be received no later than 11:59PM on October 5th. Listeners may also visit the KFRX live broadcast to be held at Russ’s market on September 22nd from 12n-2p at 1550 South Coddington, Lincoln, NE 68522 or September 29th from 12n-2pm at 1701 Washington, Lincoln, NE 68502 to enter for a chance to win.
On October 6th, 2012 a random on air drawing will take place to determine a winner. The winner will be responsible for proving eligibility and providing all necessary documentation in order to receive the prize. Dr Pepper will be furnishing the prize in the form of a direct payment made to the school of the Winner’s Choice.
Three Eagles Communications General Contest Rules:
1. Persons are only eligible to win one (1) major (valued at over $500.00) prize within any 12 month period from KFRX.
2. In the event a person wins two or more major prizes within a 12-month period, the first prize won must be accepted, forfeiting all subsequent winnings
3. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days.
4. Prizes must be accepted as is or they are forfeited.
5. Prizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
6. Winners/assignees are responsible for any and all taxes incurred as a result of their winnings. Each winner/assignee of a prize or prizes valued at or with a combined value of, at least $600 will receive an IRS 1099 form at the end of the calendar year.
7. All winners/assignees must meet individual station contest eligibility requirements, which include but are not limited to, providing picture identification, social security number, and signing a release form in order to receive the prizes won.
8. Winners/assignees of radio station contests, by their acceptance of prize(s), grant Three Eagles Communications, and their assigns or heirs, the right to use their name, voice and likeness (including online profile information) in any or all station publicity surrounding the contest promotion for twelve months thereafter.
9. Winner/assignee must be between 18-24 years old; in the event that a finalist is over 18 but under 19, a parent or legal guardian must sign a Parental/Guardian Consent form.
10. Past or present employees of Three Eagles Communications or their family members, all participating sponsors, their employees or their family members are ineligible to participate in any radio station contests.
11. Three Eagles Communications is not liable for any personal injuries or damages which result from a prize won once in the winner’s possession.
12. The decisions of the management of Three Eagles Communications, Dr Pepper and KFRX in regard to contests are final.
13. If the winner/assignee fails to maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.25, they will forfeit the remainder of the Grand Prize and all financial obligations of Three Eagles Communications and participating sponsors shall terminate. The winner/assignee can be either a full or part time student.
14. Finalists shall, at all times, comply with their enrolled University regulations and regulations detailed in the Student Handbook. Failure to comply with the Rules, as stated herein, the above stated regulations, or engaging in conduct deemed detrimental to the successful completion of the TMSS contest will result in qualifier(s)/finalist(s) disqualification.