When you’re hungry for something sweet, go bananas with dessert! This recipes is rich and delicious but also has the nutrition in bananas!
8-12 ripe bananas
1 stick of butter
4 tbsp brown sugar
- Add butter to your pan or skillet and heat to medium heat or just until butter is bubbly.
- Chop bananas in half, then slice lengthwise
- Add bananas to the pan with the cut (flat) side down.
- Let them cook a few minutes then turn.
- Cook a few more minutes then turn again. Sprinkle brown sugar equally onto the cut side of each banana.
- Turn again so that the cut side with the brown sugar is down. Let the brown sugar carmalize.
- Remove from pan and serve.
These go very well with vanilla ice cream or greek yogurt! What’s your favorite way to serve bananas?
Share and Enjoy